Friday, December 9, 2011

Glittery Red Christmas Card

I made this glittery Christmas card and it definitely qualifies for the PPA#123-Puttin' on the Ritz, here.
The base is Real Red. On Crumb Cake, I stamped the snowflake from Snow Swirled in Versamark, added Heat & Stick powder and then some Red Stampin' Glitter. I punched out the Red Glimmer paper with the Extra Large Tag punch and 1 inch Circle punch. I stamped the greeting and Santa image from Tags til Christmas in Real Red and punched them out with the 3/4 inch Circle punch and Large Tag punch. I popped them up with Stampin' dimensioanls. Finally, some 5/8 inch Real Red Satin ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps:  Snow Swirled and Tags til Christmas
Papers: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Whisper White, Red Glimmer paper
Inks: Versamark and Real Red
Accessories: 3/4 inch and 1 inch Circle punches, Large and Extra Large Tag Punches, Heat & Stick powder, Red Stampin' Glitter, Stampin' dimensionals, 5/8 inch Real Red Satin ribbon

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Wow, Jennie! The red snowflakes are gorgeous! You certainly know how to "put on the ritz"! Beautiful card!