Monday, December 5, 2011

Stamping 411 Sketch#232 Card

This card came together really quickly thanks to the Stamping 411 Sketch#232 here.
The base is Wild Wasabi and I added some Holly Berry Bouquet Specialty DSP and matted it with some Real Red card stock. I stamped Merry Christmas from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Real Red. I added some 1/4 inch Real Red grosgrain ribbon. Finally, a piece of holly from the Winter Wishes Stitched Felt finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Real Red, Wild Wasabi and Holly Berry Bouquet Specialty DSP
Inks: Real Red
Accessories: 1/4 inch Real Red grosgrain, Winter Wishes Stitched Felt

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow--this designer paper really works great with this sketch! You card is very pretty!

Patti Chesky said...

So pretty! I love how the felt accent matches your dsp. Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411.

Unknown said...

Very pretty!! Love that stitched felt too!!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Wish I had gotten the felt.....you've made this extra special using it.

Selene Kempton said...

So very pretty!