Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Color Combination

I used the Splitcoast Color Combination#352 here for this card. The colors are Real Red, Wild Wasabi and Very Vanilla.
The base is Wild Wasabi and I added some Real Red DSP from the Patterns DSP Brights stack. I stamped the tree from Pennant Parade in Wild Wasabi and the star and stand in Real Red. I cut out the tree and stand. I punched out the star with the Itty Bitty Shapes punches pack. I popped them all up with Stampin' dimensionals. The 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle punch was used on the Wasabi piece and the 1 3/4 inch Circle punch on the Very Vanilla circle. I colored in the greeting from Season of Joy with my Real Red and Wild Wasabi Stampin' write markers. I punched that out with the Large Oval punch and layered it onto a Wasabi piece punched with the Scallop Oval punch. Finally, some retired ribbon (I can't remember the name of) finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Pennant Parade and Season of Joy
Papers: Very Vanilla, Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Patterns DSP Brights stack
Inks: Real Red and Wild Wasabi Classic pads and Stampin' Write markers
Accessories: Large Oval and Scallop Oval punch, 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/4 inch Circle punch, Stampin' dimensionals, retired ribbon

No comments: