Friday, February 22, 2019

16th Birthday Card for Two Challenges

I need another birthday card for our nephew Jack's 16th birthday today. Two awesome teens have their birthdays back to back!

And since I had the Broadway Birthday Suite out, I used it again for this card.  I used the sketch at Sunday Stamps#198 here.

This is also for the Just Add Ink#445-Embossing, here.

I kept the card pretty clean and masculine just using the Broadway Bound Specialty DSP and Broadway Birthday stamp set.

I ran the Gray Granite card stock thru the Sparkle embossing folder to add some texture.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Broadway Birthday
Papers: WW, Basic Black, Gray Granite, Broadway Bound Specialty DSP
Inks: Basic Black
Accessories: Sparkle embossing folder, 2 inch circle punch, Starburst punch, Stampin dimensionals




5 comments:

Heather said...

So nice, Jennie - and very boyish for the young man, too! I love this DSP... Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Annette Elliott said...

Jennie, your card is perfect for a young 16 year old man! And I love the embossing folder you chose. Very nicely done. Thanks so much for playing along with this weeks sketch challenge at Sunday Stamps!

Patrice said...

A great teen masculine card, Jennie. Love the glitz of this dsp. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

Nikki Spencer said...

A perfect teen guy card, Jennie. A little texture, shine and great colours make a perfect combination. Thanks for sharing at JustAdd Ink.

Chantell Randall said...

Perfect masculine card - I really love the shininess of the gold. Chantell Just Add Ink