Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Two for Tuesday Valentine Card

Here's a Valentine card for two challenges.

First, the colors are for Fab Friday#156 here.
The colors to use are Grapefruit Grove, Lovely Lipstick and Blushing Bride.

And second, The Paper Players#427-Theme: Love is in the Air, here.

Jar of Love is the stamp set with its coordinating Everyday Jars Framelits.  I totally forgot the Framelits had the heart piece and it's just perfect for my card!

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Jar of Love
Papers: WW, Lovely Lipstick, Grapefruit Grove, Blushing Bride
Inks: Lovely Lipstick, Grapefruit Grove, Blushing Bride
Accessories: Everyday Jars Framelits, Stampin dimensionals






2 comments:

Heather said...

Love i, Jennie! The flowers from the Jar of Love are some of my all-time favorite - love the two-step look of them! What a great way to play with our colors! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Amanda Mertz said...

So cute Jennie! I love the Valentine's day colors with this set! The flowers look great and using the negative heart strip is a great idea...I always just toss it! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!