Thursday, February 7, 2019

Happy Tails Valentine Cards for a Stamp Ink Paper Challenge

These two Valentine cards are my take on the Stamp Ink Paper#185 here.

It's a CAS Valentine challenge.

These two cards are for my dog loving daughters.

The first card is going to my daughter Abby who loves Golden Retrievers.The second card is for my daughter Megan and I've tried to recreate our dog Charlie.


This card uses the Happy Tails stamp set with it's coordinating Dog Builder punch.

I've also ran the WW card stock thru the Polka Dots Basic embossing folder.

The rectangle was cut from the Rectangle Stitched Framelits.

There's a bit of the Gingham Gala 6 by 6 DSP.

And the greeting is from Thoughtful Banners.










This card also uses the Happy Tails stamp set and coordinating Dog Builder punch.

I ran this WW card stock thru the Pinewood Planks embossing folder.

There's a bit of the Botanical Butterfly DSP.

And again, the greeting from Thoughtful Banners

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Happy Tails and Thoughtful Banners
Papers: WW, Berry Burst, Botanical Butterfly DSP, Gingham Gala 6 by 6 DSP
Inks: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Berry Burst, Basic Gray, Real Red
Accessories: Polka Dot basics embossing folder, Pinewood Planks Embossing folder, Dog Builder punch, Blender pens, Stampin dimensionals





1 comment:

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Jennie, both of your Love themed cards are awesome! That Happy Tails Bundle is my very favorite! Super cute designs! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our challenge this week!