Monday, February 25, 2019

Butterfly Card for Two Challenges

This butterfly card is for two challenges.

First, I used the sketch at the Paper Craft Crew#327 here.

And then this fits perfectly for the TGIF Challenge#200-Bunches of Butterflies, here.

I immediately thought of the Botanical Butterfly DSP!

I paired that with a greeting from the Part of My Story stamp set and a bit of the Gingham Gala 6 by 6 DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Part of My Story
Papers: WW, Grapefruit Grove, Botanical Butterfly DSP, Gingham Gala 6 by 6 DSP
Inks: Grapefruit Grove
Accessories: 2 inch Circle punch, Layering Circles Framelits, Banner Triple punch, Gingham Gala adhesive-backed sequins and Stampin dimensionals





3 comments:

Tami Hewlett said...

Beautiful card! Love how you broke up the busy background with strips of paper. Great use of both challenges. Thanks for joining TGIFC this week.

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Thank you for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

Anonymous said...

The butterflies are so pretty! Hopefully spring will come soon, and we'll see them in person! Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew challenge this week.