Saturday, February 16, 2019

Colorful Card for Two Challenges

Another double-duty card-my favorite! I just love when I can combine challenges.

This one is for the Global Design Project#176-Case the Designer, here.


I was inspired by the rainbow colors of this card.

I started by running the Watercolor paper thru the Rectangle Stitched Framelits.  I used some of the Watercolor pencils to color the paper then used the Aqua painter to blend the colors.





 
The second challenge is the TGIF Challenge#199-Sale-a-bration, here.
So this card uses the Part of My Story stamp set and some Daffodil Delight Organdy Ribbon from the Combo pack.

The greeting was then punched out with the Tailored Tag punch.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Part of My Story
Papers:  Basic Black, Watercolor
Inks: White Craft
Accessories: Watercolor pencils, White embossing powder, Aqua painter, Tailored Tag punch, Organdy Ribbon Combo pack, Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Stampin dimensionals





1 comment:

Bree Renwick said...

Fantastic job combining both challenges! I love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at TGIF!