Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Two for Tuesday Thank You Card

This thank you card is for two challenges.

First, the sketch is for Case this Sketch#309 here.

And then I used The Paper Players#429-Clean and Simple Monocromatic, here.

My card is pretty clean and simple, using two patterns from the Botanical Butterfly DSP. And I kept it black and white, just adding a pop of yellow.

The thanks is from A Big Thank You.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: A Big Thank You
Papers: WW, Basic Black, Pineapple Punch, Botanical Butterfly DSP
Inks: Basic Black
Accessories: Bitty Blooms Punch pack, Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Stampin dimensionals









3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Great take on the sketch...I saw that one and went running for the hills, but you did a nice job on it! The little touches of yellow are sweet! Thanks for sharing this with us and participating in my challenge this week at the Paper Players!

Jaydee said...

I agree with LeAnne, it is a great take on the sketch... I wasn't brave enough to attempt it, but you did a great job. I love the black and white with the touch of yellow. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
jaydee

laurie said...

So sharp! I love the contrast.Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!