Thursday, February 21, 2019

Broadway Birthday Suite Card for a Freshly Made Sketch

Today is our nephew Brady's birthday so I made this card for him for the Freshly Made Sketch#376 here.

I'm pretty positive he's not looking at my blog anytime soon so it's safe to share his card! LOL!

Broadway Birthday is the stamp set with it's coordinating Broadway Lights Framelits and Broadway Bound Specialty DSP.

I think this makes for a great masculine card and it's pretty easy too!

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Broadway Birthday
Papers: WW, Lemon Lime Twist, Broadway Bound Specialty DSP
Inks: Basic Black
Accessories: Broadway Lights Framelits, Stampin dimensionals




2 comments:

Amy O said...

A fun card for a birthday, with a fabulous bold sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

This is such a happy card! I love the hats and the bold sentiment. So glad to see you this week at FMS!