Monday, February 4, 2019

Valentine Card for Two Challenges

Since I stayed inside last week due to the 50 BELOW windchills, I was able to catch up with some challenges.

This card is for two challenges.

First, the Hand Stamped Sentiments#307 here.
It's an inspiration challenge and I was inspired by the cupcakes and the colors.

And second it's for the Paper Craft Crew#324 here.
This is a tic-tac-toe challenge and I went on the diagonal with Floral, Valentines and Something New.

I used the Bloom by Bloom stamp set to create the floral background for this Valentine card. And the Something new is the Detailed Birthday Edgelits. I just trimmed out the cupcake with the heart on top.

I also used the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set for the greeting.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Bloom by Bloom and Itty Bitty Greetings
Papers: WW, Real Red, Blushing Bride, Berry Burst
Inks: Real Red, Blushing Bride, Berry Burst
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, 2 inch Circle punch, Starburst punch, 3/8 inch Real Red cotton ribbon, Detailed Birthday Edgelits, Stampin dimensionals




5 comments:

Debbie Mageed said...

Such a cute card! Love the great elements - perfect for our challenge. Thank you for playing with us at the Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

Jenny Engelke said...

This fun little cupcake is the perfect choice for our inspiration challenge this time! I can totally see what you were inspired by! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Anonymous said...

That cupcake looks yummy! I love the background; so sweet. Thanks for playing along with our Paper Craft Crew challenge this week.

Creations in paper said...

This is a fun little cupcake! Love the color combo. Thanks for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Robbie

Unknown said...

That cupcake looks like it would be delicious! Thank you for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week.