Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Any Occasion Card for Two Challenges

 

Here's a card for two challenges.

First, it's for The Spot Challenge#131-Case the Designer, here. I chose to Case Sara Levin's card here. 

I did not make a shutter card like she did, rather I focused on the design, using some In Good Taste DSP for the background,  the Positive Thoughts stamp set and it's coordinating Nature's Thoughts dies for the elements of the card. I also layered two ribbons. I chose not to use a greeting on the front as it can be a card for any occasion!!

And then the colors are for Fab Friday#198 here. The colors to use are Gray Granite, Seaside Spray, Misty Moonlight and Bumblebee.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Positive Thoughts

Papers: WW, Bumblebee,  Misty Moonlight, Seaside Spray, Gray Granite, In Good Taste DSP

Inks: Misty Moonlight and Bumblebee

Accessories: Stitched Shapes dies, Layering Circles dies, Nature's Thoughts dies, 1/4 inch Bumblebee gingham ribbon, Flowers for Every Season ribbon combo pack, Stampin dimensionals





4 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

Gorgeous! I love the In Good Taste DSP that you used for the Gray Granite and the image grouping is lovely! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

stampwithamyk said...

Just beautiful! Love the collage look, perfect background paper too! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

Heather said...

Beautiful, Jennie! I spotted this out at SC, and I was keeping my fingers crossed that it was for us, lol. Great use of our colors - and that's turning out to be my most used DSP, I think! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Sara Levin said...

Thanks for playing with us at The Spot Creative Challenge! I love your CASE of my Christmas card. Your choice of stamped elements and designer paper take it into all year round.