Monday, October 12, 2020

Faith Card for Two Challenges

This card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at TGIF Challenge#285 here.

And then the colors were inspired by Just Add Ink#526 here. I was inspired by the wood colors so I used some In Good Taste DSP. And then the blue in the flowers and the green background seemed like a great color combo!

Ridiculously Awesome is the stamp set with some Flowers for Every Season DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Ridiculously Awesome

Papers: WW, Misty Moonlight, Just Jade, Flowers for Every Season DSP, In Good Taste DSP

Inks: Misty Moonlight and Just Jade

Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly dies, Sprig punch, 2020-2022 In Color Enamel dots, Flowers for Every Season ribbon combo pack, Stampin dimensionals





 

1 comment:

Patrice said...

Your card is very pretty, Jennie. I love the texture you've created by using the dsp, die cut leaves & ribbon. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x