Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Two for Tuesday Birthday Card

 

This birthday card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Just Add Ink#527 here.

And then it's for SUO Challenge#260-Birthdays, here.

Whiskey Business is the stamp set with some In Good Taste DSP.

This is a perfect birthday card for my Old Fashioned loving daughter!!! I only wish the stamp set had a cherry and orange slice too-just the way a Wisconsin Old Fashioned is made!!

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Whiskey Business

Papers: WW, Early Espresso, Cinnamon Cider, In Good Taste DSP

Inks: Black, Cinnamon Cider, Mango Melody, Early Espresso

Accessories: Tasteful Labels dies, Layering Ovals dies, Stitched Shapes dies, 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots, Blender Pens, Stampin dimensionals




8 comments:

Heather said...

Love this, Jennie! I'm a big fan of this set, and you've done a fantastic job with the coloring! So cool over the stone tile sheet! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

Nikki Spencer said...

LOVE your masculine take on the sketch Jennie! Fabulous card and thanks for joining in at Just Add Ink.

Fiona said...

Such a great card - it goes really well with that background - thanks for sharing with us at SUO this week.

Chantell Randall said...

A great man card Jennie. I love the tiled look of your background. Chantell Just Add Ink

Joanne Stubbings said...

This is a fabulous masculine looking card, I’m sure your daughter loved it! Thanks for joining in our challenge this week at Just Add Ink!

Renee Daley at StampKnowHow.com said...

This stamp set is a favorite of mine. I love your card. The rustic background is a fabulous backdrop. Thanks for sharing with us at SUO Challenges.

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Fantastic card and coloring. Now I wish I had this set! Thank you so much for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and we hope to see you back again on Tuesday.

Christy Lynn said...

I love that this card is for your daughter, this stamp set isn't just for guys! :) Looks awesome. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges, hope to see you for the next one going live today!