Thursday, October 15, 2020

Three for Thursday Fall Card

 

I fit in three challenges for this cute fall card.

First, I've used the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#457 here.

Then the colors are for the Paper Craft Crew#397 here. The colors to use are yellow/gold, purple, orange and green. I chose Bumblebee, Rich Razzleberry and Pumpkin Pie. I even managed a bit of green in the Old Olive leaf of the pumpkin.

And then it's also for #thespot132 here. It's a clean and simple Fall challenge.

Banner Year is the stamp set with some Plaid Tidings 6 by 6 DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Banner Year

Papers: WW, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Bumblebee, Plaid Tidings DSP

Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Bumblebee, Old Olive, Early Espresso

Accessories: Tasteful Textures embossing folder, Stampin dimensionals





7 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I love plaid - especially for fall! The purple accent is wonderful on yoru card! Glad you joined us aat FMS!

Chris Smith said...

Great way to use that plaid! Thanks for joining us again at the Paper Craft Crew!

Kim said...

This is a gorgeous card! I love that you let that plaid take center stage!! Thank you for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew this week!

Amy O said...

I love this plaid and these cute Fall elements! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Great card, I love the plaid panel.

Jen Timko said...

All the great things of fall in one card! Love that plaid. I love all the textures and prints here! What a lovely card. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Jan Musselman said...

Lovely card, Jennie! Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!