Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Three for Tuesday Halloween Card

I feel so accomplished when I can combine challenges and I fit in three challenges (again, yeah!) for this Halloween card!!

First, I've used the sketch at Case this Sketch#392 here.

Second, the colors are for the TGIF Challenge#284 here.

And finally, I was inspired by the Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge#349 here. I chose to focus on the jack o lanterns.

Itty Bitty Greetings and Banner Year are the stamp sets with some Plaid Tidings DSP.


Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Itty Bitty Greetings & Banner Year

Papers: WW, Black, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzelberry, Plaid Tidings DSP

Inks: Black, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry

Accessories: Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack, Banners Pick a punch, Stampin dimensionals





5 comments:

Tami Hewlett said...

Love your card! Great idea to use that black and white plaid and love the layout.

Elizabeth Price said...

Super, super, super AWESOME! I love the plaid mixed with the Halloween images. Thanks for your participation in our theme challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

Stampin by Genny said...

Love how you used the gingham dsp behind your pumpkins. It also goes so well with your color combo. So glad you were inspired to join us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Fiona said...

Great take on all three challenges - it's very satisfying when you can do more than one I agree - thanks for sharing with us at HSS this week.

Jenny Engelke said...

Oooooh, a perfectly executed three challenge card!!! I love it all!!! Thanks for playing with us at HSS!