Friday, October 16, 2020

Joy Card for a Fab Friday Challenge

This is my take on the sketch at Fab Friday#199 here.

Peace & Joy is the stamp set with it's coordinating Joy dies. 

Since I had the Plaid Tidings DSP out for yesterday's card I used it again here. Just so many types of cards you can make with all those wonderful plaids! 

I also ran the Cherry Cobbler piece thru the Wrapped in Texture embossing folder.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Peace & Joy

Papers: WW, Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler, Plaid Tidings DSP

Inks: Shaded Spruce and Cherry Cobbler

Accessories: Joy dies, Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Wrapped in Texture embossing folder, Banner Pick a Punch, Stampin dimensionals



 

3 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

Very nice Jennie! I love those big sentiments and it works really well with the Plaid DSP! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Heather said...

So fun, this is turning out to be my fave holiday set this year, and you've done a beautiful job with the layering! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

stampwithamyk said...

Too cute! Love the plaid background and the layered sentiment is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!