Monday, October 19, 2020

Double-duty Snowflake Card

This snowflake Christmas card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Case this Sketch#394 here.

And then this is also for Festive Friday#0070 here. It's an inspiration challenge (actually for National Cappuccino Day) to use three things from the list and I chose plaid, ribbon, die cut and then rhinestone jewels (very similiar to sequins).

I actually colored the WW ribbon from the Flowers for Every Season ribbon combo pack with my Cherry Cobbler Blend marker.

Peace and Joy and Itty Bitty Christmas are the stamp sets with some Plaid Tidings DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Peace and Joy and Itty Bitty Christmas

Papers: WW, Seaside Spray, Cherry Cobbler, Plaid Tidings DSP

Inks: Seaside Spray and Cherry Cobbler

Accessories: Flowers for Every Season ribbon combo pack, Holiday Rhinestone Jewels, Rectangle Stitched Shapes




1 comment:

Beth McCullough said...

Jennie,
I love that you colored the ribbon to match on this very cute clean and simple card. Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge. I hope you keep joining our challenge. A new challenge comes out every other Friday.
Blessings,
Beth McCullough-DT