Friday, October 23, 2020

Wedding Card for Two Challenges

I need a card for the wedding we're invited to this weekend, so I've used the sketch at Hand Stamped Sentiments#350 here. It's a slim line card sketch, perfect for me to try my hand at my first slim line card.

And then it's also for Just Add Ink#528-Just Add Two: Sequins-Ribbon-Metallic Foil, here.  I went with the ribbon and sequins. 

It's a rainy and gray day here and really hard to get a good pic of the card. The sequins are much more subtle in real life!

I thought the pretty Peony Garden DSP would be perfect for a wedding card(and it's on sale thru Oct 31st)!

Heart to Heart is the stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Heart to Heart

Papers: WW, Vellum, Petal Pink, Basic Gray, Peony Garden DSP

Inks: Gray Granite

Accessories: Story Label punch, Sprig punch, Layering Circles dies, 1/4 inch WW Crinkled Seam Binding ribbon, Artistry Blooms Adhesive backed sequins, Wreath Builder dies, Stampin dimensionals






5 comments:

Patrice said...

Your wedding card is lovely, Jennie. Great colour choices & the ribbon is a perfect finishing touch. Hope the wedding wasn't washed out, lots of rain in Australia this weekend.

Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

Rochelle Blok said...

This is gorgeous Jennie! Love the slimline card and the layering of the Peony Garden DSP is beautiful! Thanks for playing along this week at Just Add Ink. Rochelle xo

brrenwick said...

This a beautiful take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at HSS!

Creations in paper said...

This is some of my favorite dsp. Love how you used. it. Thanks for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Robbie

Chantell Randall said...

I like your vellum leaves and pretty bow. Chantell Just Add Ink