Thursday, July 28, 2011

Berry Blossoms Thanks

I made this customer thank you card with the Splitcoast Sketch#343 here.
The base is Wisteria Wonder card stock and then I added five of the different papers from the Berry Blossom DSP. I stamped the flower from Fruit and Flowers in Lucky Limeade and again in Calypso Coral, punching the Coral piece out with the 1/2 inch Circle punch and popping it up with a Stampin' dimensional. I added a Coral piece punched with the 1 3/8 inch Circle punch and a Wisteria piece punched with the 1 3/4 inch Scallop Circle punch. I added the dots with my White Gel pen and popped up the entire piece with Stampin' dimensionals. I stamped thanks so much from Trendy Trees in Lucky Limeade, punched it out with the Word Window punch and added a Limeade piece with the Modern Label punch. Finally, some 3/8 inch Lucky Limeade Ruffled ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Fruit & Flowers
Papers: Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, Berry Blossoms DSP
Inks: Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: 1/2 inch and 1 3/8 inch Circle punches, Word Window and Modern Label Punches, 1 3/4 inch Scallop Circle punch, White Gel pen, Stampin' dimensionals, 3/8 inch Lucky Limeade Ruffled ribbon

No comments: