Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Christmas in July with Pennant Parade

I was making some samples for my Open House today and I used the Pennant Parade set for this cute Christmas card.
I ran the Wild Wasabi card stock base thru the Big Shot with the Petals-a-Plenty Textured Impressions Embossing folder. I added some Poppy DSP from the Pocketful of Posies DSP. I ran a strip of Whisper White thru the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch. The tree was stamped in Wild Wasabi and cut out. The base is in Early Espresso and the star in Poppy Parade. I punched out the star with the Itty Bitty Shapes punches pack. The 1 3/8 inch Circle punch was used on a Whisper White piece and the 1 3/4 inch Scallop Circle punch on the Poppy piece. I added dots with my White Gel pen and popped up the entire scalloped circle with Stampin' dimensionals. Merry from Pennant Parade was stamped in Poppy Parade and punched out with the Small Oval punch.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Pennant Parade
Papers: Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Wild Wasabi, Pocketful of Posies DSP
Inks: Early Espresso, Poppy Parade and Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Petals-a-plenty folder, White Gel pen, 1 3/8 inch Circle punch, 1 3/4 inch Scallop Circle punch, Small Oval punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punches pack, Stampin' dimensionals

No comments: