Wednesday, July 13, 2011

New Catalog Cased Card

I saw this New Catalog Case Contest on Gretchen Barron's blog here and I had to play along! The object was to choose one project in the New Catalog and change it up to make it your own. I chose the hello friend card on page 75 because I ordered this darling set and wanted to play with it!
My card has a Calypso Coral card stock base and then I added some Berry Blossoms DSP. I ran a strip of Lucky Limeade thru the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch. I stamped the image from Little Friends with Jet Black StazOn ink on some Watercolor paper. I used my Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade and Wisteria Wonder Stampin' Write Markers and Blender pens to color in the image. I stamped happy birthday from that set in Early Espresso on some Wisteria Wonder and cut it out and adhered it to the image. Finally, some 3/8 inch Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Little Friends
Papers: Watercolor Paper, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Berry Blossoms DSP
Inks: Jet Black StazOn, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade and Wisteria Wonder Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, Blender pens, 3/8 inch Wisteria Wonder ruffled ribbon

No comments: