Friday, July 15, 2011

Splitcoast Sketch#341 with In-Colors

Since I had the new In-Colors out, I thought I'd used them with the Splitcoast Sketch#341 here.
My base is Crumb Cake card stock and I added two patterns from the Berry Blossoms DSP. I stamped the flowers from Flower Fest in Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder on Whisper White and matted it with some Lucky Limeade. For a few of the flower centers I stamped them on the same color card stock and cut them out. Thank You from With All My Heart was stamped in Lucky Limeade and punched out with the Word Window punch. That was layered onto a Lucky Limeade piece punched with the Modern Label punch. Finally, some 3/8 inch Lucky Limeade Ruffled ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Flower Fest and With All My Heart
Papers: Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Berry Blossoms DSP
Inks: Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, and  Wisteria Wonder
Accessories: Word Window and Modern Label punches, 3/8 inch Lucky Limeade Ruffled ribbon

No comments: