Monday, July 11, 2011

Bring on the Cake with Cheerful Treat DSP

I'm having fun playing with new catalog goodies and getting ready for my Open House. I made this card with lotsa new stuff:  Bring on the Cake stamp set, Cheerful Treat DSP, Houndstooth Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and some Lucky Limeade 3/8 inch Ruffled Ribbon.
The base is Concord Crush card stock. I ran a piece of Wisteria Wonder thru the Big Shot with the Houndstooth embossing folder and some Melon Mambo thru the Scallop Edge Border punch. I also added some Cheerful Treat DSP. I colored in the cake image from Bring on the Cake with my Bashful Blue, Concord Crush, Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette and Wisteria Wonder Stampin' Write Markers. That was stamped onto a Whisper White circle cut with the Circles #2 Big Shot Die.Then I used the 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle punch on a Concord Crush piece of card stock. I stamped the sentiment from Bring on the Cake in Wisteria Wonder, punched it out with the Word Window punch and layered it onto a Wisteria Wonder piece punched with the Modern Label punch. I added some White Gel pen dots to the Mambo and Concord scallops. Finally, some 3/8 inch Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Bring on the Cake
Papers: Whisper White, Concord Crush, Melon Mambo, Wisteria Wonder, Cheerful Treat DSP
Inks: Bashful Blue, Concord Crush, Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette and Wisteria Wonder Stampin' Write Markers, Wisteria Wonder Classic pad
Accessories: Houndstooth textured impressions embossing folder, White Gel pen, Circles#2 Big Shot die, 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle punch, Scallop Edge Border punch, 3/8 inch Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon

No comments: