Friday, July 22, 2011

Pennant Parade In-Color Party Hats

I made this card for my Open House to showcase the In-Colors with the new Pennant Parade set. I was inspired by this card by Monica Hornof, but changed mine up a bit.
The base is Island Indigo and I added some First Edition Specialty DSP. I stamped the hats and little asterisk in Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Island Indigo and Wisteria Wonder. I used the Itty Bitty Shapes punches pack on the circles and added the new Silver Mini brads to the centers. All of the hats were popped up with Stampin' dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment from On Your Birthday in Island Indigo and punched it out with the Large Oval punch. That was layered onto an Indigo piece punched with the Scallop Oval punch. Finally, some 3/8 inch Island Indigo ruffled ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: On Your Birthday and Pennant Parade
Papers: Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Island Indigo and Wisteria Wonder, First Edition Specialty DSP
Inks: Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Island Indigo and Wisteria Wonder
Accessories: Itty Bitty Shapes Punches pack, Large Oval and Scalloped Oval punches, Silver Mini Brads, Stampin' dimensionals, 3/8 inch Island Indigo Ruffled ribbon

No comments: