Saturday, July 9, 2011

New In-Colors with New Catty Goodies!

My order with New Catalog goodies arrived so I ripped it open and had to play. I've had this idea in my head for a while and I loved how this card turned out, if I do say so myself!
I started with a base of Crumb Cake card stock and added some Crumb Cake DSP from the Patterns DSP Neutrals Stack. I used the Corner Rounder punch on the bottom corners.The Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch was used to create the flowers with Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limade, Pool Party and Island Indigo card stock. I added a Designer Printed Brad in each color to the center of the flowers and popped them up with Stampin' dimensionals. I colored in the Hello stamp from the Posy Punch Hostess Stamp set with the same In-Color Stampin' Write markers and the Crumb Cake Stampin' Write marker. I punched the hello out with the 1 inch Circle punch and trimmed it down to layer it onto a Cumb Cake Circle punched with the 1 inch Circle punch. Finally, I popped up that flower too.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps:  Posy Punch
Papers: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limade, Pool Party and Island Indigo, Neutrals  Patterns DSP Stack
Inks: Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limade, Pool Party Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories: Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, In-Color Designer Printed Brads, Stampin' dimensionals, 1 inch Circle punch, Corner Rounder punch

No comments: