Saturday, July 16, 2011

Happy 15th Birthday Abby!

I made this fun & funky card for my daughter, Abby's birthday today. She's a beautiful, bright, fun-loving, caring, smart young lady and I'm proud to call her my daughter! I used the MojoMonday Sketch#199 here.
The base is Concord Crush and I added some Melon Mambo before adding papers from the Cheerful Treat DSP. I stamped happy birthday to you from Crazy for Cupcakes in Melon Mambo and the cupcake from the same set in Basic Black. I colored it in with Concord Crush, Lucky Limeade and Melon Mambo and blender pens. I punched a 3/4 inch Circle of Cheerful Treat DSP. The 1 3/8 inch Circle punch was used on Whisper White and the 1 3/4 inch Scallop Circle punch on Melon Mambo. The 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle punch was used on Lucky Limeade and the Circles #2 Big Shot die for the Whisper White circle. Create a Cupcake was used for the Limeade top and Melon and Concord bottom cupcake and then the Cupcake Builder punch to punch them out. I used my Concord Crush and Lucky Limeade Stampin' Write markers on the little flower. I ran some Limeade and DSP thru the Scallop Edge Border punch. Finally, some 1/2 inch Melon Mambo Scallop Dots ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Create a Cupcake and Crazy for Cupcakes
Papers: Whisper White, Concord Crush, Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo, Cheerful Treat DSP
Inks: Concord Crush, Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo Classic Stamp pads and Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories: Cupcake Builder punch, 3/4 inch and 1 1 3/8 inch Circle punches, 1 3/4 inch and 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle punches, Scallop Edge Border punch, Stampin' dimensionals, White gel pen, 1/2 inch Melon Mambo Scallop Dots ribbon, Circles#2 Big Shot die

No comments: