Friday, July 8, 2011

Wish Big

I made this quick card for the Splitcoast Sketch#340 here.  It uses the stamp sets Four Frames and Pennant Parade and the Just Add Cake DSP.
Wild Wasabi card stock is the base and I added two patterns from the Just Add Cake DSP. I ran a strip of So Saffron thru the Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch. I stamped the frame from Four Frames in Wild Wasabi and used the Decorative Label punch to punch it out. I stamped wish big from Pennant Parade in Peach Parfait and the asterisk in So Saffron, punching it out with the Itty Bitty Shapes punches pack. I popped the asterisk and the entire Wasabi frame up with Stampin' dimensionals. Finally, I threaded a Pumpkin Pie Brights Designer Button with a sliver of Wild Wasabi and adhered it with Glue dots.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Four Frames and Pennant Parade
Papers: Whisper White, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Just Add Cake DSP
Inks: Peach Parfait, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, Decorative Label punch, Brights Designer Button, Glue dots, Stampin' dimensionals, Itty Bitty Shapes punches pack

No comments: