Monday, January 8, 2024

Bee Mine Suite Valentine

Here's a cute Valentine for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at As You See It#314 here.

Then it's for the Global Design Project#427 here. It's a Theme challenge to use hearts. I thought of the Bee Mine Suite in the new 2024 Jan-Apr Mini catalog.

Bee My Valentine is the stamp set with some Bee Mine DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Bee My Valentine

Papers: White, Sweet Sorbet, Bee Mine DSP

Inks: Sweet Sorbet

Accessories: Scalloped Contours dies, Adhesive-backed Hearts & Flowers, Stampin dimensionals




Product List

5 comments:

Heather said...

Aw, just adorable, Jennie! I think those honey sheets are my favorite - so brilliant to fussy cut them for our sketch! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

Jan Clothier said...

What a little sweetie! I like the way you've used different, but related items, in the arc of the sketch. Thank you for joining in with the first sketch of the year at As You See It. Happy New Year!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I see you've been fussy cutting too Jennie - those honey pots are fab! Thanks for playing with us over at As You See It!

Heather Cooper said...

Jennie, to be honest, this was the suite I was thinking of when I designed this sketch, but I didn't think outside the box enough to imagine honey jars for the arc! Fabulously imaginative! And I love all your design choices, too! Thanks for using our sketch at As You See It Challenges!

Jane Knudsen said...

This is cute and sweet! Those little honey jars are the bomb! I love them and they are perfect for this sketch! Adorable! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!