Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Color Throwdown Guest Star Stamper!

 

I'm so excited to be the Guest Star Stamper at the Color Throwdown#775 here! The colors to use are pink, purple and green. I went with Melon Mambo, Gorgeous Grape and Garden Green. 

My card that was chosen as the Featured Stamper is here. 

I thought of the new, Planted Paradise stamp set from the 2024 Jan-Apr Mini-Catalog. The greeting is from the new, Thoughtful Moments Hybrid Embossing folder. 

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Planted Paradise

Papers: White, Garden Green, Fresh as a Daisy DSP

Inks: Melon Mambo, Gorgeous Grape, Garden Green

Accessories:  Thoughtful Moments Hybrid Embossing folder, Distressed Tile embossing folder, Tinsel Gems Four Pack, Stampin dimensionals









Product List

1 comment:

Broni said...

What a great use of the colors, Jennie! I love your card!!