Sunday, January 7, 2024

Simple Stamping Birthday Card

This birthday card is for three challenges. 

First, I've used the sketch at the Inspired By Challenge#270 here. While I love that cute snowman pic, I sadly don't have any snowman stamps so I stuck with the sketch.

Then the colors are for the Color Hues#78 here. The colors to use are Light Blue and Navy. I went with Pool Party and Night of Navy.

Finally, it's for the Stampin' UP! January’s #SimpleStamping Challenge. The theme is birthday and stamp, ink, paper and a Sale-a-bration item. The SAB item is the Heartfelt Hellos stamp set.

I've also used the Day to Remember and Circle Sayings stamp sets with some Lighter Than Air DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Heartfelt Hellos, Days to Remember, Circle Sayings

Papers: White, Pool Party, Night of Navy, Lighter Than Air DSP

Inks: Black, Pool Party, Night of Navy, Pecan Pie

Accessories: Stampin dimensionals






Product List

4 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Awesome card Jennie...I'm loving the Pool Party with Navy colors together...it definitely worked great for our challenge! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Color Hues Color Challenge! Marcia (DT)

~amy~ said...

such a sweet take on the sketch!
Thanks for joining us for the Inspired by Challenge!

JulieP said...

Such a wonderful two-fer Jennie!!! I love that polka dot background and you chose perfect hues. Thanks so much for starting out the new year with the Color Hues!

Laurel said...

A great card, love your take on the sketch.. Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!