Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Masculine Brewed for You Birthday

We celebrated my brother's 50th birthday this past weekend and I had to make him a special card.

First, it's for the sketch at the Paper Craft Crew#552 here.

Then it's for Seize the Birthday#275 here. I didn't add the topping this time.

Brewed for You, Alphabest and Heartfelt Hellos are the stamp sets with some Delightfully Eclectic DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Brewed for You, Alphabest and Heartfelt Hellos

Papers: White, Misty Moonlight, Delightfully Eclectic DSP

Inks: Black, Misty Moonlight, Crushed Curry

Accessories: Stitched Rectangle dies(retired), Brewed Dies, Best Label punch, Stampin dimensionals








Product List

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I think that the best part of card making is making a special one for a person that you love. This is just perfect and I am so glad that you joined us at Seize the Birthday Challenge.