Friday, January 5, 2024

Heartfelt Hellos Valentine

Here's a Valentine for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch for the Splitcoast Sketch Challenge#991 here.

Then it's for the Time Out Challenge#254 here. It's a challenge to use something new. I've used a few new goodies from the 2024 Jan-Apr Mini Catalog and 2024 Jan-Feb Sale-a-bration.

Bee My Valentine and Heartfelt Hellos are the stamp sets with some Most Adored Specialty DSP.

Bee My Valentine is from the Mini Catalog and Heartfelt Hellos and the Most Adored Specialty DSP you can earn for free from Sale-a-bration.



Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Bee My Valentine and Heartfelt Hellos

Papers: White, Real Red, Most Adored Specialty DSP

Inks: Real Red, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green

Accessories: Deckled Circles dies, Tailor Made Tags dies, Baker's Twine Three Color Pack, Stampin dimensionals








Product List

2 comments:

Helen said...

You card is so sweet Jennie! A great background for you circle of floarals!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Time Out Challenges! Have a lovely day! :)

Gerrina said...

Love the clean look of this card and the colours! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!