Tuesday, January 2, 2024

January- April 2024 Mini-Catalog Sneak Peek!

 

Happy New Year! I can't believe it's already 2024! We had a busy, fun and great holiday season! It was so busy I couldn't find time to stamp! But I'm back and having fun playing with my Jan-April 2024 Mini catalog pre-order (finally, lol)!

First, I've used the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches#738 here. It's a challenge to revise an old sketch: Sketch#728.

I've paired that with the colors at Sunday Stamps#325 here. I was inspired by the yellow/golds, red and black and thought of the new, Bee Mine DSP and made a Valentine's Day card.

Bee My Valentine is the stamp set with its coordinating Bee Builder punch. They're part of new Bee Mine Suite in the 2024 Jan-April Mini Catalog

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Bee My Valentine

Papers: White, Sweet Sorbet, Daffodil Delight, Black, Bee Mine DSP

Inks: Sweet Sorbet

Accessories: Bee Builder punch, Adhesive-Backed Hearts & Flowers, Deckled Circles dies, Stampin dimensionals










Product List

9 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

That's way too cute! Love the fun designer paper mix. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Melissa Grant said...

I love that sweet DSP with all those little jars of honey! Your colors are spot on for our color challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps!

dj said...

I am loving this suite...I gonna have to add it to my wish list!! Thanks for playing along with our "Winter Warmth" color challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! Your rocked our warm color combo!! -Deb Horst, DT #SSC325

dj said...

So cheery and bright...I love this suite! Thanks for playing along with our "Winter Warmth" color challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! Your rocked our warm color combo!! -Deb Horst, DT #SSC325

Patti said...

This is so cute Jennie-you really rocked both challenges! I'm so glad you picked our sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches-thank you for joining us!!

Debi said...

Super card! Great paper choice for a fun Valentine. Thanks for sharing it at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Happy New Year. Debi TMS DT

Donna W. said...

Cute fun Valentine. I love that pattern papers.Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

Fun Valentine card! Your DSP is so cute!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

Very sweet Valentine's card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.