Monday, January 22, 2024

Snowy Thinking of You

This wintery thinking of you card is for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#619 here.

Second, it's for the Hand Stamped Sentiments#429 here. It's an Inspiration challenge and I was inspired by the snowy scenes, especially because we've gotten over 16 inches of snow since last week! I thought of the Winter Meadow DSP.

Finally, those pair well with the Just Us Girls#710 here I was inspired by all the greys and whites.

The greeting is from the Hills of Tuscany stamp set.

Here's my recipe:


Stamps: Hills of Tuscany

Papers: White, Smoky Slate, Winter Meadow DSP

Inks: Smoky Slate

Accessories: 1/4 inch Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Stylish Shapes dies, Basics 3 D Embossing folders, Neutrals Adhesive Backed Sequins, Stampin dimensionals








Product List

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This so is peaceful and lovely! Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls!

Judy Rozema said...

Very pretty card! Thank you for playing with my sketch this week at FMS!

Jenny Engelke said...

I really love that wintery deer. He's the perfect focal point for your clean and simple card! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Stampin With Leah said...

I love the calmness of this card! I can hear the quiet. Thanks for joining us at HSS!

cm said...

You've created a beautiful wintry scene card; soft, calm, soothing. Thank you for joining us at Just Us Girls.
Sixteen inches of snow? EEK!! We've been in a freezer zone where I live (Alberta Canada) and are slowly come into warmer temperatures, after nearly two weeks of -40C to -50C!
~carol

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous, and what a great combination of challenges for inspiration. Thanks so much for playing with us at Just Us Girls.

Stampin Expressions said...

Lovely and unique take on this inspiration challenge! I love how you really went out of the box and made it your own. Gorgeous card and so soft and simple. thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge! Enjoy all the snow!