Monday, January 29, 2024

Love You Valentine

This Valentine card is for four challenges! I just love when I can figure that out and fit them all into one!!

First, I've used the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#620 here.

Second, the colors are for the Color Throwdown#777 here. The colors to use are red, navy and pink. I went with Sweet Sorbet, Petal Pink and Night of Navy.

Third, it's for Festive Friday#0151 here. It's a Valentine's Day inspiration list and I went with red, love sentiment and hearts. 

Finally, it's for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge#239 here. I covered a lot of the board with this one but I'll go down the left column with heart, red and punch/die cut.

Bee My Valentine is the stamp set with some Bee Mine DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Bee My Valentine

Papers: White, Sweet Sorbet, Petal Pink, Night of Navy, Bee Mine DSP

Inks: Sweet Sorbet, Petal Pink, Night of Navy

Accessories: Deckled Circles dies, Bee Builder punch, Stampin dimensionals










Product List

7 comments:

Lori said...

So sweet! Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

Melanie Hungerford said...

Very cute Valentine! That little bee makes such a perfect focal point. Thanks for sharing with us at Festive Friday!

Jacquie Southas said...

This sweet bee is just perfect for a Valentine! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Jen Brum said...

This bee is just the sweetest! I love how cheery it is! That background paper is so sweet too! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Sharon Hashimoto Burkert said...

What a sweet card! Love the bee is too cute! Thank you for stamping along with the Festive Friday Challenge

Deb said...

This is a really cute bee card (and I'm not just saying that because I collect 'bee' items). Your background paper is perfect and image is great.

Jaydee said...

Such a fun use of this set and I love how you clustered the bee the heart and the sentiment. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
Jaydee