Thursday, January 4, 2024

Hills of Tuscany

Today's the day for the 2024 January-April Mini-Catalog and Sale-a-bration! So I had to use a new stamp set, Hills of Tuscany. This is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#617 here.

And the colors are for the Color Throwdown#774 here. The colors to use are blue, olive and ivory. I went with Starry Sky, Old Olive and Very Vanilla.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Hills of Tuscany

Papers: Very Vanilla, Starry Sky

Inks: Starry Sky and Old Olive

Accessories: Deckled Rectangle dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Stampin dimensionals







Product List

3 comments:

Jen Timko said...

What a pretty way to create a scene. Love your colors on this! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

dj said...

Nice!! I keep eyeing the Hills Of Tuscany set!! Thanks for play along with the Color Throwdow Challenge...you rocked the color combo!! Deb Horst, Guest Designer #ctd774

Amy O said...

I love this pretty Tuscan scene! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!