Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas Card for Two Splitcoast Challenges

My card qualifies for two challenges at Splitcoast.
First, the Color Combo#298 of Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake here. And second, the Sketch Challenge #308 here.
The base is Cherry Cobbler card stock and I used 4 different papers from the Deck the Halls DSP. I used both Chocolate Chip and Cherry Cobbler card stock to mat those Designer Papers. I stamped the poinsettia from Bells & Boughs on Very Vanilla, colored it with Cherry Cobbler Classic ink and blender pens and cut it out and popped it up with Stampin dimensionals. I stamped the greeting from the same set in Cherry Cobbler and punched it out with the Scallop Oval punch and popped it up with Stampin dimensionals.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Bells & Boughs
Papers: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler and Deck the Halls DSP
Inks: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Scallop Oval punch, blender pens, Stampin dimensionals

No comments: