Saturday, November 13, 2010

Clean & Simple FTL#116 Ornaments

This card is for the Clean & Simple FTL#116 here.
I used Rich Razzleberry for the base and added some Razzleberry Patterns DSP Brights Stack papers. I cut out two Top Note dies, one in Old Olive and the other in Very Vanilla. I trimmed down the Vanilla one and stamped the ornaments twice in Old Olive. I stamped the joy ornament in Rich Razzleberry, punched it out with the Ornament punch and popped it up with Stampin dimensionals. I used the Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry Stampin write markers to draw the hangers. I also used the Razzleberry Stampin write marker to color just the Peace part of the stamp from All Holidays. Finally, a piece of 1/4 inch Old Olive grosgrain finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Delightful Decorations and All Holidays
Papers: Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Patterns DSP Brights stack
Inks: Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry Classic pad and Stampin write markers
Accessories: Top Note Bigz die, Ornament punch, Stampin dimensionals, 1/4 inch Old Olive grosgrain

No comments: