Monday, November 8, 2010

MOJO#164 Merry & Bright

This card is for the MojoMonday sketch#164 here.
The base is Baha Breeze with some Real Red layered on to that. I used three different patterns from the Candy Cane Christmas Specialty DSP. I stamped the snowman from A Cute Christmas in Basic Black on Whisper White and colored it with the Baha Breeze, Blushing Bride, Garden Green and Real Red Stampin write markers. Then I used my Blender pen and the Baha Breeze stamp pad to color some "faux snow".  I punched that out with the XL 1 3/4 inch circle punch and used the Circles #2 Big Shot die to cut out the Baha Breeze circle. I used my Real Red Stampin write marker to color in "Merry & Bright" from Season of Joy , matted it with some Real Red card stock and popped it up with Stampin dimensionals. Finally, some 5/8 inch Real Red grosgrain finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: A Cute Christmas and Season of Joy
Papers: Whisper White, Baha Breeze, Real Red and Candy Cane Christmas Specialty DSP
Inks: Basic Black, Baha Breeze, Blushing Bride, Garden Green and Real Red Stampin write markers, Baha Breeze Classic Stampin pad
Accessories: Blender pens, XL 1 3/4 inch circle punch, Circles #2 Big Shot Die, Stampin dimensionals, 5/8 inch Real Red grosgrain

No comments: