Thursday, November 11, 2010

PPA#68 Rose Wallpaper

I made this anniversary card for the PPA#68 Inspiration Challenge here.
I saw this picture, was drawn to the tablecloth, and thought of Rose Red and Perfect Plum together.
So I started with a base of Rose Red and ran that thru the Big Shot with the Vintage Wallpaper textured impressions embossing folder. I also used the Corner rounder punch on the bottom corners. I colored the circle image from Artistic Etchings with my Rose Red Stampin write marker then used the Perfect Plum marker on the edge. I trimmed that down a bit and added it to a Rose Red piece punched with the 1 3/ 4 XL circle punch. Then I added a Perfect Plum piece punched with the 2 3/8 inch XL scallop circle punch. I popped that all up with Stampin dimensionals. I ran a strip of Perfect Plum thru the Scallop Edge border punch and added dots to both Plum pieces with the White gel pen. I stamped Amour from Artistic Etchings in Perfect Plum on the Plum piece. Finally, some 5/8 inch Very Vanilla grosgrain finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Artistic Etchings
Papers: Very Vanilla, Rose Red and Perfect Plum
Inks: Rose Red and Perfect Plum Stampin write markers
Accessories: Scallop edge border punch, 1 3/4 in XL Circle punch, 2 3/8 in XL Scallop circle punch, corner rounder punch, white gel pen, Stampin dimensionals, 5/8 inch Very Vanilla grosgrain, Vintage Wallpaper folder

4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Love your colors and texture! Perfect with the inspiration photo!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful texture and gorgeous colors! The white gel pen dots really sets this card off! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

Cards by Gina said...

Very, very pretty card, Jennie!

Stampin' Diva said...

Lovely card ... great choice of colors. Thanks for playing at PPA.