Saturday, November 6, 2010

Clean & Simple Stamping Flowers

I made this card for the Clean & Simple Stamping FTL#115 here.
The base is Rich Razzleberry and I added some Whisper White. I rounded the corners of both pieces with the Corner Rounder punch. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the flowers from Printed Petals. I stamped them in Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise and Daffodil Delight. I also stamped one of the little flowers in Daffodil Delight, punched it out with the Itty Bitty Shapes punches pack and popped it up with a Stampin dimensional. Thinking of you from Trendy Trees was stamped in Rich Razzleberry. Finally, a piece of 1/4 inch Rich Razzleberry grosgrain finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Printed Petals and Trendy Trees
Papers: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Inks: Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry and Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Corner Rounder punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punches pack, Stampin dimensional, 1/4 in Rich Razzleberry grosgrain, Stamp-a-ma-jig

No comments: