Friday, November 26, 2010

Mojo #166 Merry Christmas

It's the day after Thanksgiving and that means the Christmas rush is on! I've gotta get going on all my cards that I send so I made this one with the MOJO #166 sketch here.
I started with Always Artichoke for the base and added some Crumb Cake and Deck the Halls DSP. I colored the stamp from Bells & Boughs with the Always Artichoke and Cherry Cobbler Stampin write markers and stamped that on Very Vanilla. That was colored with the Classic inks and blender pens. I stamped the greeting with Cherry Cobbler on Crumb Cake and punched it out with the Scallop Oval punch. That was layered on to a Cherry Cobbler piece punched with the 2 by 1 3/8 inch XL Oval punch. Finally, some Cherry Cobbler seam binding finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Bells & Boughs
Papers: Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Deck the Halls DSP
Inks: Cherry Cobbler Classic Pad and Stampin Write marker, Always Artichoke Stampin write marker
Accessories: Scallop Oval punch, 2 by 1 3/8 inch XL Oval punch, blender pens, Cherry Cobbler seam binding

No comments: