Tuesday, November 16, 2010

MOJO165 Cute Christmas Ornaments

This is for the MojoMonday sketch#165 here.
I started with a Real Red card stock base, added a layer of Blushing Bride and then some Candy Cane Christmas DSP. I ran a Real Red piece thru the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka-dot textured impressions embossing folder. I added some more Candy Cane Christmas DSP to that and a piece of Blushing Bride that I ran thru the Scallop edge border punch. I stamped the ornaments from A Cute Christmas in Basic Black and used the XL 1 3/4 inch circle punch for that circle. I used the Blushing Bride, Baha Breeze, Garden Green and Real Red Stampin Write markers to color in the ornaments. The Circles #2 Bigz die was used to make the Blushing Bride circle and that was popped up with Stampin dimensionals.  Finally, some 1/2 inch Blushing Bride stitched-poly ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: A Cute Christmas
Papers: Whisper White, Real Red, Blushing Bride, Candy Cane Christmas DSP
Inks: Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Real Red, Baha Breeze and Garden Green Stampin write markers
Accessories: Perfect Polka-dots embossing folder, scallop edge border punch, XL 1 3/4 inch circle punch, Circles #2 bigz die, white gel pen, 1/2 inch Blushing Bride stitched-poly ribbon, Stampin dimensionals

1 comment:

Lea L. said...

Such a cute card! I love the sweet colors and patterns you used! Great use of the sketch! ♥♥♥