Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Quick Stamping 411 Sketch Card

This card is for the Stamping 411 #178 here. I used the new to me Deck the Halls DSP and coordinating Bells and Boughs stamp set. This card was sooo quick cuz I used the DSP as the focal point.
I started with an Always Artichoke card stock base. I stamped the bells in Always Artichoke on Very Vanilla. I used Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake Classic Inks and Blender pens to color in the image. That was matted with some Always Artichoke and Cherry Cobbler card stock. Finally, some 1/2 inch Cherry Cobbler seam binding finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Bells and Boughs
Papers: Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Deck the Halls DSP
Inks: Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Blender pens, 1/2 inch Cherry Cobbler seam binding

3 comments:

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

The DSP, Stamp and colors are fabulous. Thanks for playing along this week.

Connie said...

Beautiful...that DSP makes it so easy, doesn't it?

Kerin said...

Every time I see that beautiful dsp I kick myself for not buying it...and your card makes me want it even more!!! Gorgeous!