Friday, November 12, 2010

Petal Pizzazz with Love Letter DSP

I made this one after seeing a sample in a Stampin' Success Magazine. If I remember correctly, the sample was smaller but I just added my own flair for a regular A2 size card.
I started with a Crumb Cake base and used some DSP from the Love Letter DSP. I matted that with Basic Black. I stamped the flowers from Petal Pizzazz in Daffodil Delight and Basic Black. I used the Dot Dot Dot stamp and Basic Black to add the dots to one of the flowers. The last little one was popped up with a Stampin dimensional. The black circle was cut out with the Circles #2 Bigz Die. I stamped the thanks from Perfect Punches in Daffodil Delight and punched it out with the 1 3/4 by 7/8 inch oval punch and layered it onto a Basic Black piece punched with the Scallop oval punch. Finally, a piece of 3/8 inch Daffodil Delight taffeta finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Petal Pizazz and Perfect Punches, Dot Dot Dot
Papers: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Love Letter DSP
Inks: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: 1 3/4 by 7/8 in oval punch, scallop oval punch, Circles #2 Bigz die, Stampin dimensionals, 3/8 inch Daffodil Delight taffeta ribbon

No comments: