Saturday, June 3, 2023

Another Adventure


Here's an anniversary card for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Sunday Stamps#310 here.

Second, it's for the As You See It#300 here. 

They're celebrating their 300th Challenge-wow and congrats! And it's one of my favorite things ever to do-go on adventures & travel!! I used to manage our family's travel agency. That's where I caught the travel bug and I'll go every chance I get. I just had to play with this one!!

Finally, this paired perfectly with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge#211 here. I went down the left-hand side with travel, pink and embossing. 

One of our family's favorite places to travel to is St. Pete Beach in Florida so I created a little beach scene with the Oceanfront stamp set. I've also used the He's All That stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Oceanfront and He's All That

Papers: White, Crumb Cake, Bubble Bath

Inks: White Craft, Crumb Cake, Bubble Bath, Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight

Accessories: All That Dies, Basics Embossing Powders, Heat Tool, Stampin dimensionals











Product List

7 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful, Jennie! Great combo of all the challenges - love the sunset colors you have, and the ocean scene! That compass is one of my faves, so pretty embossed on Crumb Cake! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It AND Sunday Stamps!

Jan Clothier said...

Jennie, this is lovely. The beach is a great adventure. I like the way the compass adds a new dimension to the scene. Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It.

dj said...

Thanks for playing along with our “panel love” sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps! You rocked our sketch with your beach scene!! Of course this is a favorite of mine because I love all things nautical!!
-Deb Horst, DT #SSC310

Heather Cooper said...

Jennie, I love your ocean scene combined with the compass to give a sense of adventure! How cool to be in charge of a travel agency, especially if you have wanderlust! Thanks for joining us for our 300th Challenge Celebration at As You See It.

Annette Elliott said...

Your card is awesome! I love your color choices too. Thanks for playing along with this weeks new challenge at Sunday Stamps!

Deborah Wheeler said...

That's so pretty Jennie - love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining our adventure week at as You See It challenge

Jane Knudsen said...

Love this Jennie! These challenges worked so well together and I really appreciate the colors you used! Thanks for joining us for our 300th at As You See It!