Thursday, June 8, 2023

Happy 81st Birthday!

This birthday card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#589 here.

And then the colors are for Just Us Girls#682 here. The colors are blue, purple and gray so I went with Azure Afternoon, Gorgeous Grape and Gray Granite.

These colors spoke to me because this card is for my Dad's 81st birthday and one of my Mom's favorite colors was purple. She's been gone almost 8 years now but I know my Dad will enjoy this card with a little nod to Mom too!

Alphabest, Biggest Wish, Beautiful Balloons and Little Dreamers are the stamp sets with some Bright & Beautiful DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Alphabest, Biggest Wish, Beautiful Balloons and Little Dreamers

Papers: White, Gray Granite, Azure Afternoon, Bright & Beautiful DSP

Inks: Gray Granite, Azure Afternoon, Gorgeous Grape

Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, Best Label punch, Glossy Dots Assortments, Stampin dimensionals







Product List

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Great masculine card, Jennie! Love how you mixed up the colors in your greeting to make the year stand out. Such a fun sketch at FMS, I hope to have time to play along too. Thanks for joining us this week for Color Week at Just Us Girls.

Linda Callahan said...

Happy birthday to your dad! Great card! Glad you shared it at FMS!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome use of the sketch with our colors! Turned out great. Thanks fo joining in at JUGS

TK said...

How wonderful for you to use the inspiration for an emotional nod to your mom! Your pretty card is sure to be loved by your dad

Narelle Farrugia said...

What a totally fabulous 81st birthday card! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!