Monday, June 26, 2023

Happy July 4th!

I'm still on the patriotic card train so here's another one for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at The Paper Players#646 here.

Second, the colors are for the Paper Craft Crew#523 here. I've always gotta play with a challenge with red in it! I went with Real Red, Night of Navy and Azure Afternoon.

Finally, it's for the SUO Challenge#329 here. It's a challenge to use ribbon, lace or twine.

Alphabest and Days to Remember are the stamp sets with some Bright & Beautiful DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Alphabest & Days to Remember

Papers: White, Real Red, Azure Afternoon, Night of Navy, Bright & Beautiful DSP

Inks: Night of Navy, Azure Afternoon and Real Red

Accessories: 3/8 inch Sheer Ribbon Combo pack, Basics 3D Embossing Folders, Beautiful Balloons dies, Sentiment Silhouettes dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Stampin dimensionals









Product List

6 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Jennie, I just love this patriotic theme! Nothing like the red, white and blue! The embossed polka dots and stars are just fabulous, too! So happy you made my sketch shine at The Paper Players this week!

Fran Wing said...

Oh, Jennie, you're reminding me that I have to get my 4th of July cards going or they won't be sent out in time! I love what you did with Claire's sketch and thank you for playing along with us at The Paper Players.
Xoxo, Fran

Tammy Fite said...

GREAT patriotic card! Absolutely love it!! And a great way to use ribbon!! Thanks for joining us at SUOC!!

LeAnne said...

Great patriotic card! Love that you used that pretty Azure ribbon for the vertical pieces! So happy you shared this with us at the Players this week!

Angel Shaver said...

What a great patriotic card. I love the multiple stars in different colors and sizes.

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Such a fun patriotic card with exceptional details. Thank you for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and hope that we see you again for our new challenge today.