Saturday, June 24, 2023

Beautiful Balloons Birthday

This birthday card is for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#591 here.

Second, the colors are from the Inspired By Challenge#243 here. I saw this striped pattern of DSP from the Delightfully Eclectic DSP and thought it was just perfect!

Finally, it's for Seize the Birthday#264 here. I went with the anything goes this week as this is for my sister-in-law's birthday tomorrow and I'm pretty sure she wouldn't want a reminder of her age, lol!!

Beautiful Balloons is the stamp set

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Beautiful Balloons

Papers: White, Crushed Curry, Delightfully Eclectic DSP

Inks: Crushed Curry, Fresh Freesia, Calypso Coral, Garden Green, Night of Navy

Accessories: Ombre Matte Decorative Dots, Beautiful Balloons dies, Stampin dimensionals










Product List

3 comments:

Jen Brum said...

Great card Jennie! I love the colours and the fun balloons! Perfect way to celebrate a birthday! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Laurel said...

LOvely card and a great way to combine the challenges! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

Ashwini Rao said...

What a great card! I love the fun balloons and the colors on the striped background match with them perfectly! Great execution. Thank you for joining us at the Seize the Birthday challenge! Do join us again soon!